Birthday Party in a Box
Project time: 1 Hour (all the separate items totaled)
Finished product: A Birthday Party in a Box!
Use ideas: Remote Birthday present for someone special + Bridal Shower + Baby Shower
This past week was my dear sister's birthday. Hooray! Since this dear sister lives in a different state, I decided to pack up her party and ship it to her.
I purposely kept each item minimal and generally unembellished for easy shipping and assembly on the other side. You know me, I like a good user experience. No one wants a party shipped to them that takes longer then 5 minute to set up, let's be real.
I've broken the box items out into individual how-to's (links will be below.) But I also wanted to highlight the final details of how it was put together.
1) Gather your items
This box included:
- This Free Birthday Card Printable
- A Petite Scallop Banner
- An Age Pennant, and
- A Tiny Party in a Terrarium
I also included a fun little pack of bookmarks - you can add your own special extras too!
2) Find a box, line it with tissue paper. I purposely went indie and used a sardine box to be unassuming.
3) Pack your items, and sprinkle some confetti before sealing. I taped some 'confetti' to the outside, using paper from the hole punch I accumulated from the other projects. I put some confetti inside the box as well. #Confettiismyfriend
And there you have it! Birthday party in a box.
- Remember to keep things simple and easy to assemble for the receiver