Not-So-Secret Valentine's Day Messages
Project time: 20 Minutes
Cost: Around $5
Finished product: Giant, secret Valentine’s Day message - complete with a top secret envelope.
Use ideas: Sexy Valentine’s Day message for your #hothubs or #hotwifey
Note: I do have affiliate links throughout this post. The links provide me with a small percentage of commission, but do not cost you anything extra.
I’m pretty sure I’m not alone in my quest for keeping the flirt alive, and if you’re searching for a clear Valentine to shock the pants off your spouse, (literally, and pun absolutely intended!) Print one of these sexy secret messages and leave it in an easy to find spot on the 14th.
His desk at work, a lunch box, sneak it into her office the day before, or have a co-worker deliver it to them! I’d say the more public the better, (unless it’s going to get them in any HR trouble, of course.)
Everyone wants to be desired and pursued, and who doesn’t want a secret looking envelope delivered to them with a #hothubs or #hotwife label on it this Valentine’s day? Let’s get started, this one is an easy one. (That’s what she said. #sorrynotsorry)
1) Download and print the free printable with your sexy secret message of choice. Your choices are:
1) You + Me = Naked Fun Stuff Tonight.
2) It’s Bom Chicka Time.
3) Just Over Here Waiting to Get Naked With You.
Be sure to specify on your printer which range of pages you want printed.
2) Slice or cut out your message. (Just follow the dotted lines.)
3) Cut out your ‘address label’ and decorate your envelope. I glued the label down, then taped it’s edges with some festive washi tape for a finished touch. If you can’t get the eyelet envelopes from Hobby Lobby, there are these awesome fun envelopes from JAM Paper on Amazon there’s a ton of cute colors, and Prime options available (of course!)
4) Scramble your secret message and sit it inside the envelope. Retie the back, and tada! You’ve got a sexy secret message, ready to go.
- You can add some heart candies, little gifts, or more fun details to the envelope.
- If you can’t get out to get the eyelet envelopes from Hobby Lobby, there are these awesome fun envelopes from JAM Paper on Amazon there’s a ton of cute colors, and Prime options available (of course!)