Free Printable: Semi-Sweet lollipop cover valentines
Project time: 30 Minutes
Cost: $5 - $10
Finished product: Simple, funny Valentines
Use ideas: Office Valentines + Informal Valentines for connect or friend groups + Funny Valentines for friends
Note: I do have some affiliate links throughout this post. The links provide me with a small percentage of commission, but do not cost you anything extra.
Love is in the air, chocolate is in abundance, and there are oh-so-many opportunities to finally tell that special someone exactly how you feel! And by special, I’m referring to two types:
Type one is special like = your boo, your bestie, your oh-so-adorable crush.
Type two is special like = bless-your-heart-I-don’t-even-know-what-to-say-to-you-anymore.
Problem is, there are not that many Valentine’s day options that give you the chance to reach out to both in one setting.
I’ve fixed that with these Semi-Sweet Lollipop covers! In all seriousness, you don’t want to leave anyone out on Valentine’s day, but you also don’t want to send the wrong signal, right?
So, get yourself siked up on some sugar, (you know you already bought yourself a box of chocolates - don’t you dare leave me alone in this confession! ) and follow the directions below to build these adorable Semi-Sweet Lollipop covers!
2) Cut the Valentines into individual pieces (8 valentines total). I used a paper cutter for this to keep a nice straight edge, one horizontal cut across the dotted guide, and then vertically to get the Valentines!
3) Fold the valentines in half.
4) Use the X mark at the bottom seam and cut a small triangle for the lollipop stick.
5) Insert Lollipop into it’s adorable cover.
6) Hold closed and tape the open top shut with a fun piece of washi tape. (You can also user stickers, regular tape, etc.)
Ta-da! You’re done! Happiest Valentine’s day to you!
- Please remember, these Valentine’s are ‘for the sake of humor only.’ Always handle other’s feelings with care <3