Free Printable: 'Thankful' Banner
Project time: 10 Minutes
Cost: $3 - $5
Materials: Free Printable ‘Thankful’ Banner + 8.5 x 11 paper + Printer + Scissors + Hole Punch + String
Finished product: ‘Thankful’ banner
Use ideas: Thanksgiving dinner decor + November home decor + Thanksgiving party backdrop
This simple, 'Thankful Banner' is the perfect backdrop for Thanksgiving Dinner, Friendsgiving, or just to hang around and remind you of what's important when things get 'cooking' this season. (See what I did there?)
Let’s get started, I don’t want to waste your ‘thyme’. (Ps. the cooking jokes are not going to stop. #sorrynotsorry)
2) Pick out 8 pieces of pretty 8.5 x 11 paper/card stock. You can do an ombre, single color, multi-color - whatever you prefer! I chose a neutral brown to cream ombre to keep things visually interesting, without going overboard. It is a big banner, so keep in mind that it will stand out even if you use a more neutral color palette.
3) Cut out the ‘flag shape’ by making a triangle at the bottom. (Follow the dotted line!)
4) Punch holes for the rope. Use the little x marks for easy and consistent hole placement.
5) Cut your rope. I used approximately 12 feet. Wrap one end of the rope in tape for easy threading, and tie a loop on the other end.
6) Begin threading the rope through the banner pieces. Begin with the last letter, and thread the rope left to right so it shows as a detail nicely on top of each banner piece. Finish by removing the tape and tying a final loop to close the string.
Hang and enjoy!